[Last revised: 1 August 2019]
User commitment：upon you click "confirmation", regardless of full civil capacity or limited civil capacity, you shall be deemed to register and accept ThinkBit pro service with the consent from the legally authorized representative.
- You, on the basis of your own free will and your requisite consent, agree to disclose your personal information to us;
- You agree that our branches, affiliates and employees may contact you in connection with the products and services that you may be interested in (unless you have indicated that you do not want to receive such information).
If you are willing to use the services provided by this platform, you need to fill in and provide the following information:
- Information you provide to us at registration. When you create a BISS Account, you provide us with personal information that includes your contact information (Email Address, name, and a password). You can also choose to add a phone number for SMS or Google Authenticator account to be used for 2FA verification for improved security.
- Information we collect when authenticating your identity. To comply with global industry regulatory standards including Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know-Your-Customer (KYC), and Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF), BISS requires your accounts to undergo your identity authentication for both Personal & Enterprise-level accounts. This entails collecting formal identification.
- Information we collect as you use our services. This information helps us to contact you and smoothly provide you with services, including but not limited to your telephone number, fax number, valid e-mail address, mailing address, and your debit card information and/or other account information (hereinafter referred to as "service Information").
- Transaction Information. For all personal and enterprise user accounts, we collect transaction information including deposit snapshots, account balances, trade history, withdrawals, order activity and distribution history. This transaction data is monitored for suspicious trading activity for user fraud protection, and legal case resolution.
Purpose of collecting information
We use the information we have collected about you for the following purposes or in the following ways:
- Through our website to provide you with our services;
- To provide and maintain our services. We use the information collected to deliver our services and verify user identity. We use the IP address and unique identifiers stored in your device’s cookies to help us authenticate your identity and provide our service. Given our legal obligations and system requirements, we cannot provide you with services without data like identification, contact information and transaction-related information.
- To improve and improve the service of the website. According to the information and feedback we receive, we can improve the service of our website, and then we can respond to your service request and support demand more effectively;
- Communicate directly with you. We use personal information collected, like an email address to interact with you directly when providing customer support on a ticket or to keep you informed on logins, transations, and security. Without processing your personal information for confirming each communication, we will not be able to respond to your submitted requests, questions and inquiries. All direct communications are kept confidential and reviewed internally for accuracy.
- statistics on the use of our website data and government agencies, institutions and other cooperation data analysis;
- To personalize your experience (your information will help us better respond to your personalized needs);
- Processing transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or offered to any other company for any reason without your consent, except for the purpose of completing the transaction you have requested);
- To regularly send e-mail (you provide an order processing email address, in addition to occasionally receiving our news, updates, related products or services information, etc., can be used to send you information and update about your order);
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer information to other parties or allow others to collect or use information, but do not include the following information: Our affiliates, the trusted third party that helps us to run our website, conduct business, or provide you with services, As long as those parties agree to keep the information confidential, and when we believe that the information disclosed is appropriate, is to comply with laws, regulations, regulations or orders from the court or his competent authorities, the implementation of our website strategy, the normal operation of the website required, the relevant party to provide services required or to protect our or other people's rights, property or security. However, your information will not be available to other parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
Protection Of Your Information
We adopt appropriate physical, electronic, management and technical measures so as to protect and safeguard the security of your personal data. We will, to the greatest extent possible, ensure that any personal data collected through our Website shall be free from being subject to nuisance by any third party unrelated to us. The security measures that we may take include but are not limited to:
- Physical measures: records of your personal data will be stored in a properly locked place.
- Electronic measures: The computer data that contain your personal information will be stored in computer systems and storage medias that are subject to strict login restrictions.
- Management measures: only staff members duly authorized by us can access your personal data, and these staff members shall comply with our internal code concerning personal data confidentiality.
- Technical measures: such encryption techniques as Secure Socket Layer Encryption may be used to convey your personal data.
- Other measures: our network servers are protected by proper 'firewall'.
If you are aware of any security flaws in our Website, please contact us immediately so that we can take appropriate action as soon as possible.
Despite of the above-mentioned technical and security measures, we cannot guarantee that the information transmitted via the Internet is absolutely safe, so we cannot absolutely guarantee that the personal data that you provide to us through our Website will be safe at any time. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from or caused by any event that may occur in connection with unauthorized access to your personal data, and we shall not be held liable for compensation for such loss or damage.